Aloe Vera is not just any plant. It is a small package, but a huge gift from nature to mankind. This is because the plant comes with many medical, cosmetic and food values. Foremost worth mentioning is that aloe Vera pack for skin is one of the best uses of the plant. Read on to find out more about the plant and how it can be used in your beauty routine.
Aloe Vera is used in many herbal cosmetics because of its health benefits. The gel in a succulent aloe Vera leaf does so much magic to your body. While the major constituent of the gel is water, it is also filled with lots of minerals, vitamins and other minerals.
This gives you aloe Vera juice, which is best for your health. In addition to this, you can also use aloe Vera as a pack for your skin. These packs are natural, free from chemicals and have no side effects.
1. A pack of aloe Vera and rose water helps in removing skin pigmentation and blemishes. Massage your skin for 2-3 minutes with a paste of aloe Vera and rose water and rinse after 20 minutes.
2. Try making a paste mixing a teaspoon each of honey and milk with a pinch for turmeric powder, some aloe gel and a few drops of rose water. Then apply the paste on your face and neck and rinse off after 20 minutes. This pack helps cleanse all your skin pores to give your skin an instant glow.
3. Make a pack mixing some aloe Vera gel with lemon juice and apply on your skin. Rinse off after 10-15 minutes. This pack is best used in summer to control and remove all the tanning you go through.
4. Make a pack of aloe Vera gel with ripe mango pulp with a few drops of lemon juice. Then apply the pack all over your body, leave it on and bathe after 10 -15 minutes. You will feel fresh and detoxified after your bath.
5. Mix aloe Vera with almond to apply on your skin for well-nourished and younger looking skin.
6. If you need help removing wrinkles, just make a pack of aloe Vera gel and eggs.
7. Applying a pack of papaya and aloe Vera gel gives you radiant skin.
8. Make a paste mixing a teaspoon each of aloe Vera gel, cottage cheese, some seedless dates, a few cucumber slices and lemon juice. Apply the paste to your face and neck and rinse off after 30 minutes. Regular use of this pack leaves your skin refreshed and hydrated in summer.
9. Make a pack of aloe Vera and milk cream for well hydrated skin which also looks fair and lovely.
10. Mix aloe gel, olive oil and butter to make a pack which when applied to the skin and if left for 15 minutes leaves you with well moisturized and supple skin.
11. Try a pack of aloe gel, yogurt, a few drops of jasmine oil and some cucumber slices and apply to your face and neck. Rinse off after 15 minutes to remove oil, dirt and skin impurities.
Try a few or all of these 11 aloe Vera face masks or pastes to experience a marked difference in your skin appearance and texture.